19/12/2012, Wednesday, 1:38a.m...
wow wow WOW~!
it has been 1 year ++ since my last update here!
and I found out I was actually drafted a new post for my 21st birthday >.<
HAHAHA! a year ago... and I didn't finish it... lol
a year had just over... ( I mean since my last update lahhh XD)
there were many things happened in this year
I am officially graduated from TARC about 2 weeks ago (haha) and now working as a Customer Service at Mines TCM Wellness Centre, which is a sub division under the Country Heights Holdings.
not really happy to working here, feeling tired mentally...
not because of the workload, but the so called 'colleagues', and I called them OLD FOLKS :\ :P
cannot stand for their attitude... haiz
many many things lah... lazy to talk about them... lol
hmm... what else?
oh, I am addicted to BigBang's songs recently... LOL
after attended their concert in Malaysia, I found out they are very talented actually XD
to be honest, I really thought of they only have 'face', i mean good-looking lah... haha
idol loh... but they proved that I was wrong XD hahaha
their songs are nice, though I don't understand =D
attitude are good and so on... hahaha
what else what else what else?
hmm...
I don't know, I hope I can keep update here... lol
bye bye...
20/12/2012, 12:23a.m.
Winky
(LOL why I use 1 day to compose this post? -.- because there was an incident happened yesterday night, so that I stop writing here and went to sleep... the incident was... MY DAD ATE DURIANNNNNN -.-"" I don't want him to talk to me, so I shut down the desktop and went to sleep...lololol) ok bye bye
年结
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment